To find your hardware product number and serial number, look for the service tag on the unit:
1. The product name affixed to the front of the device.
2. Serial number: An alphanumeric identifier that is unique to each product.
3. Part number/Product number: This number helps a service technician to determine what components and parts are needed.
4. Warranty period, describing the duration of warranty period for the device.
5. Model description (selected models only): An aAlphanumeric identifier used to locate documents, drivers and support for the device.